Monday, June 4, 2012

Quick & Easy Nutritious Toddler Meals

I'm always looking for quick & easy meals for my toddler.  But most importantly, nutritious.  I came up with a list of some of the foods my little one - Jae -  likes to eat(26 months old at the moment).  He's not a very picky eater but I still have trouble getting him to eat peas, carrots and green beans.  I found some great ways to slip in those Vitamin A's and other nutrition in his meals.  Below is mostly what I serve him for breakfast/lunch.  I make dinner for the whole family so it's different.

One of the tips I like to keep in mind is putting paprika(it's not spicy) and bits of spinach(thanks to Fit Mom) in everything.  Kids probably won't eat chunks of spinach leaves but if it's in tiny bits and pieces most likely it won't bother them.  We all know that spinach is fortified with valuable nutrition and paprika and other dried/fresh herbs are rich in Vitamin A.  Please keep in mind that all the ingredients that I use below are either natural or organic and make sure your child isn't allergic to anything that I list here.

Read More --->







No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...