Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Father's Day Quick Gift Ideas + Savings!


Father's Day is this Sunday!  I know, I'm a little late with this list, and I really should've done this last week...but for those of you who haven't thought of anything yet, you are in luck!  Here's a last minute list that I came up with and to make it better I found coupons to go along with it!  (No items from this list are from online shopping.  No time to get them delivered anyway and who wants to do over night or 2 day shipping?  Too expensive!)

  • Does he need a new pair of shoes?  Famous Footwear has a 20% off printable coupon available through 6/17!  There are some nice pair of shoes for around $40.  I love Famous Footwear because they have quality name brand shoes for great prices!  Don't forget to sign up for their rewards program also while you are there!

  • Is he an outdoors man?  Does he love sports?  Golf?  Fishing?  Sign up with just your email at Sports Authority and receive a printable coupon for $10 off $50 purchase!

  • If he is a fashionable man, H&M has nice shirts starting from $9.95!  They also carry nice sunglasses and hats.  If you sign up for their newsletter, you will get a printable 20% off coupon through email!  I personally love everything from H&M!
  • If he is a handy man, I have something for him too!  Does he need new tools?  Maybe he needs a wrench set (for $19.99)?  A hammer? Harbor Freight has a whole bunch of printable digital coupons one of them being 20% off any item.  My husband is a handy man and he goes to Harbor Freight all the time.  They have quality tools at an unbeatable price.

  • Make his life easier with an electric shaver!  Couponnetwork.com and Target.com both have printable coupons for the Philips Norelco Electric Shavers!  The Norelco SensoTouch Electric Razor is $89.99.  Print the $15 off coupon from couponnetwork.com and $15 off coupon from target.com and get a whopping $30 off of this quality electric shaver!  And YES you can combine the two coupons!  Target will accept 1 Manufacturer's Coupon and 1 Target Coupon per item!  Also, both sites have $10 off of ANY Norelco Electric Shaver coupon.  I believe there are some Norelco electric shavers for around $40-$45.  If you use the 2 coupons from both sites, you can buy it just for around $20-$25! **UPDATE** I went to Target today and I saw electric shavers from $35-$40!  Which means you can score one for $15-$20!  What an awesome deal!

I hope this helped!  I'll keep you posted if I come up with any other ideas!

Happy Father's Day!

-Nerdy Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...