Friday, June 1, 2012

Breaking Up With Wells Fargo: Why we went with Credit Union

I was 18 years old when I first opened up a bank account.  I had no knowledge of shopping around for banks - I just went with one of the biggest in my area and closest to my house for convenience.  CoreState was my choice at the time and there were numerous changes over the 13 years I was with the bank.  From what I remember, CoreState merged with First Union, then merged with Wachovia, then lastly, merged with Wells Fargo.  Every time they merged, they made changes to my account which really didn't bother me back then mainly I think because my husband and I were both working and didn't worry much about our money.  Some changes were good and some changes were bad but we put up with it.

Read More --->

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...