Wednesday, June 27, 2012

My Shopping Trip Today: Step by Step: Target Green Works Clorox Wipes & Advil PM

I always like to stock up on all kinds of medicine as much as I can.  My husband and I don't take much pain relievers or any other medicines but it's nice to have something when you need it.  After all, medicine should be there right when you need it.  Sometimes when my friends and family come over, they get a headache, heart burn...whatever the issue, I have the medicine for it.

So anyway, I was happy to come across this deal at Target.  Right now at Target, you can get a $5 gift card when you buy any 2 of the participating Advil, Bayer or Aleve products.  Not to mention I also snatched this great deal with Green Works Wipes.  I can never have enough disinfecting wipes!  Here is what I did:




First Transaction:

  • 2 - Advil PM 20 count $4.39 (Get $5 gift card when you buy 2)
Coupons Used:
  • 2 - $1.00 off 1 Advil PM from RedPlum coupon insert Sunday Paper 4/1 (Also available from 5/20)
Total:  $8.78
Total Out of Pocket:  $6.78
I Got:  $5.00 gift card


Second Transaction:
  • 3 - Green Works Clorox Disinfecting Wipes $2.00 (It was marked $2.39 but it rang up for $2.00. Why am I so lucky?) *Buy any 2 participating Green Works products and get 1 Green Works Disinfecting Wipes for free
Coupons Used:
  • $5 gift card from 1st transaction
Total:  $4.00
Total Out of Pocket:  None + $1.00 left over on the gift card!


I got all this for $6.78.  With the $1.00 left over on the gift card it's $5.78!  I may go for another run! ;-)


-Nerdy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...