Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Great Find: 2 Banana Boat Cool Zone for $0.98 at Target!

Summer is near and you know what that means... SUN BURN!  Good thing I stocked up on enough sunblock for the summer :) But just in case you didn't, you're going to need this! Here's a great deal that's going on at Target.  I picked up 2 of these for $5.98 +tax AND I got a $5.00 gift card!  Which means I only paid $0.98 +tax!

Here's how I did it:

Banana Boat Sport Coolzone,$4.99 ea.
Get a $5 Target Gift Card when you buy 2 participating Banana Boat products

I used 2 - $1/1 Banana Boat Product coupons from SmartSource from 4/22 Sunday Paper

Even if you don't have the SmartSource coupon, you can still get a pretty good deal regardless,  paying just $2.98 +tax after the gift card for 2.


Oh and those of you who don't know, you CAN combine 1 Target coupon and 1 Manufacturer's coupon per item.


-Nerdy Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...